addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › 4e FR Campaign -- Tomes of Aryvandaar

4e FR Campaign -- Tomes of Aryvandaar

A former member
Post #: 1
**9/15/10 - Still looking for a couple players. Most likely we will play on Saturday nights from 5-ish until whenevers. Please reply if you're interested!**

Hello, all. I'm looking for two players to fill out my new 4th edition Forgotten Realms campaign, Tomes of Aryvandaar. It's a long story arc with roleplaying and action, and promises to provide chances for character development, glorious victory, and realms-shaking political events.

Please post here if you are interested!

Thanks,

Brian
A former member
Post #: 18
Definately interested!!! Where and when?
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey, Matt. Sorry I didn't see your reply. I have this sucker "tracked" now, though, so hopefully I won't miss any more comments. We are in Indianapolis (Broad Ripple-ish area) and only have two members that are set. We might have a third, but his schedule is a question mark right now. We play every other Saturday night from 5p to about 1a.

Tell me more about your gaming interests. Ever played 4e?

Thanks!

Brian