add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for gamers in the New Castle Henery county area

Looking for gamers in the New Castle Henery county area

Dylan J.
user 12842531
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
So here is the down low, im new to the area and i was hoping to find a good group of gamers, so i looked, and i looked, and i looked and not a one could be found!!! It Amazes me that not a person i have talked to or know in the area have any interest at all in role playing games!! If anyone out there lives in the new castle/Muncie area please contact me via email at, or post here ill check back every day!

And now a little about my self though this might be a little boring.

I mainly play D&D, New Wod(world of darkness) and everything that entails(I have every core book there is from vampire to geist). Im also a big fan of Scion and Exalted and would love to find groups to play with. But im not limited to those choices ive looked into many other games and would love to play legend of the five rings and a good dark heresy game if any one out there is interested. I can DM and play as the mood hits me though i prefer not to DM D&D. So please some one help me end my quest and make your self known!

Yours truely
Dylan Janson
Brian L.
user 12872722
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2

Howdy, I'm Brian Leatherwood, also new to the area, and looking for a party to join. I really don't know the area, but looking at Google Maps, it indicates that New Castle / Muncie area is Northwest of Indy; just confirming that (we're presently in the Lawrence area, NW of Indy also, but not as far out).

I just retired from the military, going back to school. Wife is looking at getting a job in this area, but still waiting. I won't lie, it's been over a decade since I played, but understanding the basics of role-playing is the real trick; I can learn the rules. I'm a D&D type person, but also played a few other games. Presently the majority of my stuff is still in military storage, and will be until we get a house, so I'm limited to 3rd Edition Rule books (although I bought 4E when we got back to the states recently...verdict is still out on it, but presently not too keen on it).

Anyway, will Cc this to your e-mail address. Maybe we can get together and see what we can come up with. Unfortunately I have to go pick up my car tomorrow at St Louis & won't be back until late Wednesday evening. Also (and this is a bummer) I have to go out of town for a couple of weeks starting 6 Oct through 20 Oct (son's wedding...bummer is I'm out of pocket, not the wedding!), so will be out of pocket. But we can still make contact and see if its do-able, etc. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards, Brian Leatherwood
Dylan J.
user 12842531
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
I have e-mailed you back