align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy.js : Indy JavaScript Society Message Board › Sr. Developer Needed With Backbone/Node Skills

Sr. Developer Needed With Backbone/Node Skills

Josh T.
thaxtonjl
Greenwood, IN
Post #: 1
Hey guys/gals,

I'm a developer and semi-regular IndyJS attendee. I need to replace a coworker who is leaving for another position and our recruiters are having trouble finding someone who fits the bill so I thought this forum might pay better dividends.

I need someone with advanced JS skills and who has experience in Backbone & Node. Grunt is a major plus. The site is downtown and the project would run 'till around mid-May 2014. There is also the potential for a more permanent position after the project.

Private message me through Meetup.com with your contact info if you're interested.