April 27, 2013 · 1:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
As we've had several people attend meetings who are new to PHP and express an interest in learning it, or learning it better, we're planning a regular monthly training class. Please stay tuned for details on time.
- No prior knowledge of PHP is necessary to attend, although having some html or programming experience or at least general computer experience would be helpful.
- Bring a laptop, netbook, or tablet with keyboard - all you need is web browser - WiFi provided
- Lessons will be presented during class and also accessable online
- You will be able to review and repeat material at home after class
- Classes will be 1-1.5 hours of material presented, with time afterwards for discussion or digging deeper into a subject of interest