addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Webcomics Group Message Board › A free comic from an Indiana creator!

A free comic from an Indiana creator!

Austin W.
AustinW
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
I've been way less active on here than I intended, and I aim to change that.

One of the reasons I haven't been posting with any kind of regularity is I was getting everything lined up for the release of my first comic, which just came out digitally from 215 Ink. The book is called Re•pro•duct. Written by me and illustrated by the amazing Logan Faerber, issue #1 is available for free from the 215 Ink iPad app.

Print copies will be available soon by ordering through 215ink.com, or by placing orders with your local comic shop (who have to order through a place called Liber Distro). I'm hoping I can get the book on Discount Comic Book Services very soon.

An 8 page preview of the book can be seen here, on Logan's Tumblr.

You can follow me on Twitter @austinRwilson for more updates about the story(ies), with occasional art posts as well. Thanks!

-austin
Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 536
Austin, this comic is AWESOME. Logan's art is amazing, I can't wait to read it!
I wonder if i can get our pals at Hero House to order it into their shop... I'll go find out now!

-Lee
Austin W.
AustinW
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
Sorry for the insanely late response.

And thank you Lee! I am very proud of it, and am so incredibly anxious to get the rest of the issues out and the entire story in people's hands/heads.

The first issue is *just* getting ready to go to print, so it will finally be able to be ordered by shops. Once I get the proof (any moment now) I will okay the files and then shops can order through http://www.liberdistr...­

As of right now it isn't up yet. Individual copies will be able to order from www.215ink.com. The first issue is still free (and will remain so) on the iPad app, and all consecutive issues will be up there to purchase.

-austin
Twitter - @austinRwilson