align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Webcomics Group Message Board › Kids Read Comics - July 7th-8th - Ann Arbor MI

Kids Read Comics - July 7th-8th - Ann Arbor MI

Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 535
I'm going to be a guest at this year's Kids Read Comics in Ann Arbor Michigan this July 7th-8th!

I'll have copies of my first graphic novel there and I'll be spending 2 full days hanging out with a bunch of kids sharing the magic of reading comics.

Check out what it's all about:
http://mlatcomics.com...­
Bruce N.
MyGeekOdyssey
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 26
Wish I could go... I'll be drawing & driving cross country, not at the same time. Let me know what you learn so I can share it with my class.
Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 537
Will do Bruce. I believe some of the workshops will be recorded and video blogged. :)
Matthew
user 8947381
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 55
I'm looking forward to seeing Little Guardians in print!!!!

Matt