Explore the link between the MBTI and emotional Intelligence and Type, emotional intelligence and stress with Dick Thompson, internationally recognized consultant, educator, author and developer of the Communication Wheel - a tool for improving communication across personality types. This will be a fast moving, dynamic, fun workshop sponsored by the NY Chapter of the Association of Psychological Type. Register by Feb 10th for best price and opportunity to take an online assessment.
To register go to http://bit.ly/1aUJkmj.
Experience A Cutting-Edge Tour of the MBTI Instrument and Emotional Intelligence (EI) with Henry (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D.
In this full-day workshop, Dr. Dick Thompson shares the latest research and thoughts on the interface of these two constructs, synthesizing years of research in these two areas. FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS! This will be a fast-moving, dynamic, and fascinating adventure to the interface of Type and EI. The outcome? A stimulating, interactive presentation and discussion providing a deeper understanding of and real-world application for using the MBTI and EI in tandem.
Wait -- there's more! Got stress? Someone you know stressed out? Don't miss what Dr. Thompson has to share with us about the relationship of stress, EI, and Type. He will provide us with an overview of best practices for building resilience to stress. Is there a better way to start out 2014?
By attending this workshop, you will:
· Recognize the linkages between the MBTI® instrument and EI.
· Learn tips and techniques for using Type and EI together for coaching, team development, and more.
· Gain an understanding of how Type mediates EI.
· Learn applications for enhancing EI in different types.
· Explore the Type table with an overlay of the EQ-i® 2.0.
· Review the impact of stress on EI and Type.
Each workshop participant will receive:
· Dr. Thompson's article on using the MBTI® and EI together. · Discount on the HPS EQ-i® 2.0 Certification Workshop or on the administration of the EQ-I assessment.
· The opportunity to complete the ARSENAL Assessment and receive feedback on best practices for building stress resilience.
ATTENTION EARLY BIRD REGISTRANTS:
Those who register by Feb 10 will have an opportunity to complete, free-of-charge, an online assessment before the workshop.