addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

RTP Inventor's Guild Message Board › Inventors Workshop! Inventors be prepared with questions.

Inventors Workshop! Inventors be prepared with questions. Vendors be ready with answers

A former member
Post #: 3
Inventors Workshop! Inventors be prepared with questions. Vendors be ready with answers

This ones for you! will happen on

6:30 PM Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New World Coffee House
4112 Pleasant Valley Road
Raleigh, NC 27613

I will have a mini projector and screen. If you have your own computor or a disc or thumbdrive that you want to show the group (short 5 minute max presentation). This is very interactive so bring samples, examples and questions.
Inventors do not bring your product to show unless an NDA is in place with those you may want to show it to.

Contact me for more information
Kevin Armstrong
ka.ava@armstrongvalueadd.com
Bob J.
user 5840860
Wake Forest, NC
Post #: 17
How do I sign up for this?
Bob Jackson
A former member
Post #: 4
No sign up. Just show up! Happy to have your input.