RTP Inventor's Guild Message Board › I have a couple of projects and I was wondering if I could get any advice or

I have a couple of projects and I was wondering if I could get any advice or help....

Kevin L.
user 11319935
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone,

I am an amatuer inventor and I have a couple inventions that I am pursuing. I have an invention that I have been working on since December of 2004 and another that I have been working on for the last couple of months. The project that I have been working on since '04 is about to have a final prototype made and probably finished within the next couple of months. The problem I am having is how to go about contacting companies that could sell the product for me. If any one has any suggestions, please let me know. I am sorry for being brief about the details of the product but if interested I will release the details of the invention.

The other problem I am having, deals with the second invention. I am trying to create a prototype that uses water to power an alternator but also has a turbine that powers a pump, similar to how a wind pump works, to have a continuous water supply. If interested, I could use some help and suggestions with this project.

Thanks and hopefully I will make the next meeting,

Kevin Leonard
Email: KevinLeonardJr@gmail.com