The Innovative Marketplaces Meetup Message Board › NYU Innovation Forum 2010 - Great speakers limited tickets
White Plains, NY
Mark your calendars. On November 5, L2 and NYU Stern will host its second-annual Innovation Forum at The Morgan Library in New York City. The full-day event will addresss innovation in digital marketing and implications for prestige brands.
Combining education and entertainment to inspire and enlighten, the Forum will feature:
• Never-seen-before research benchmarking brands’ digital marketing efforts
• Provocative presentations from thought leaders in industry and academia
• On-stage conversations with prestige brand leaders
• Networking with senior executives and top MBA students
• Cutting-edge product demos
L2 Forums are the largest gatherings of prestige professionals in North America. Forums draw C-level executives and top marketing and digital talent from prestige brands; leading agencies, media, and technology firms; and innovators and academics. In addition, 25 percent of seats are reserved for students for students and will be sold at a super cheap discounted rate. More information about ticket prices to follow.
Click here for more info: http://Ez.com/NJagga...