Last chance, this month - Holiness, Verse 19!
Last chance, this month, to check out what the Tao says about how life is or how to live in harmony with the way it IS. To live authentically and powerfully supported by “Ontological Reality”!
Due to poor attendance, losing money and realizing few are interested in this ancient wisdom, I’ve decided cut the losses and focus with only 2 meetings a month, for those who still want to find out more of what Lao Tzu knew 2,5kyrs ago!
And how these ontological realities have NOT changed and still AFFECT us today!
I may fill in with some social events as time goes by, but I will be more focused on getting this into book format and my online fb groups -
Throw away holiness and wisdom, and people will be a hundred times happier.
Throw away morality and justice, and people will do the right thing.
Throw away industry and profit, and there won't be any thieves.
If these three aren't enough, just stay at the center of the circle and let all things take their course.
We will be reviewingour thoughts and ideas from last weeks verse and asking questions like –
1. Why would we want to throw away holiness, wisdom, morality and justice? Sounds like the guy has gone mad! What did he know about our “Current level of thinking”, we STILL do NOT?
2. Does “Let all things take their course”, mean you just “give up” and resign yourself to life? Or is there something more he’s trying to point to!
And I’m sure alot more! :)
"Our current level of thinking CREATES our Problems"! Einstein :(
BE part of the SOLUTION – “BE the EXAMPLE of the life and world you wish to see”! :)
And come along and find out/explore more! :)
Donations to support “Creating a world that WORKS for Everyone, Now and in every moment” –
$10 core members/supporters, $15 members and $25 non-members.
$15 off, first time! (I.e. $10, first time!)
Membership Specials –
5 meetings for $70.
10 meetings for $125!
“Money back guarantee” – FULL REFUND, if you feel you have not learnt nor seen anything “New or Different” i.e. something you think you could have easily found at any other meeting, on the internet or in any old book!!:)
I STRONGLY recommend the “10 meetings deal”, not just because I want you to come back and it’s the best deal, but because this “different level of thinking” does not seem “easy” for most minds to grasp. At best, I feel you “may” get some sort of “intellectual appreciation” of it, from the first meeting. Hence I recommend at least 10 sessions to get a better “intellectual appreciation and deeper understanding” of it and maybe even start to get a “real experience” of it, in your life/world! I think anything less, would be “cheating” yourself and maybe leave you with a “very limited” and possibly “false” impression of what is available, why and how etc! :(
I look forward to seeing you and helping you “Discover your Life’s Vision/Game of Life”! :)
PS Here are the 3 book references, I will be using –
1. “Tao de Ching” by Stephen Mitchell. (Also seems to come in a very handy pocket size, for quick inspirational reference!)
2. “Change your thoughts – change your life” (living the wisdom of the Tao) by Dr Wayne Dyer.
1. “A Thousand Names for Joy: Living in Harmony with the Way Things Are” by Byron Katie
If you have any other questions on the “Tao de Ching” or have your own interpretations, books, CDs, videos etc etc, please feel free to bring them along! :)
PS For more info, please check out this fb group -
“CREATING a world that WORKS for Everyone, Now and in every moment”!
PS Some other great reference material to help you get up to speed with the tricks and delusions of our minds –
1. You Are Not So Smart: Why Your Memory Is Mostly Fiction and 46 Other Ways You're Deluding Yourself
2. Redirect: The Surprising New Science of Psychological Change
3. Epistemology: Bolinda Beginner Guides