International Chinese Corner (ICC) Group
Greeting Sinophiles, Get ready for another fun and informative meeting. Our remote members can now join in remotely. You can now view the meeting live.
Go to the new web site www.intchinesecorner.com and click on VIEW MEETING
We meet the 4th Sunday at 2pm of each month except for December.
Stay tuned for additional meetings focusing on special topics language, dinners, special events and more.
November we will have three short trip to China Reports.
December is holiday time. There will be no meeting.
January we will have a presentation on Chinese government. This is a timely topic as Chinese Leadership is changing.
Typical Meeting Agenda - Sunday 2pm EST
• Around the room introductions and greetings to new members
• ICC group status
• Chinese Culture: presentation on topic to be announced at a later time.
• 30 minutes on the Chinese language –
• 15 minutes on the English pronunciation on those difficult sounds - hosted by Paul
• Refreshments – Denis and Eng will present delicious Malaysian Coffee
• closing and planning for next months meeting