International Chinese Corner (ICC) Group
Greeting Sinophiles, Get ready for another fun and informative meeting.
We meet the 4th Sunday at 2pm of each month except for December.
April we have a presentation on China and Vietnam. What is similar and what is unique.
David Pena, Co-President of the US China Peoples Frienship Assoc., will be presenting. We are very happy to have Dave back again and look forward to another informative talk.
Typical Meeting Agenda - Sunday 2pm EST
• Around the room introductions and greetings to new members
• ICC group status
• Chinese Culture: China - Vietnam, what is similar and what is unique
• 30 minutes on the Chinese language –
• 15 minutes on the English pronunciation on those difficult sounds - hosted by Paul
• Refreshments – Tea and tastey finger food
• closing and planning for next months meeting