New England Artificial Intelligence Message Board › Job opportunity in AI - Technology Developer

Job opportunity in AI - Technology Developer

Dan Von K.
danvk
Group Organizer
Chestnut Hill, MA

Subject:
PhD; Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learing- Technology Developer

Date:
Feb 2 2012 2:47PM

My CEO has a unique opportunity to build a technology that will be funded, productized and distributed worldwide by a major company. We are looking for someone with a scientific expertise and a background in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Statistics and Patter Recognition, to help build a psychometric evaluation tool that has been pre-approved to generate income. MUST have a PhD. We need a working prototype (beta version) that will be tested by said global firm. This person will have to be open to a partnership and share in our vision. This is a real opportunity to make a significant amount of money. This can be done on a part time basis and will require a 3-6 month commitment.

Please Email me at aheath@e-osi.com to set up a discussion with me and my CEO further. I welcome hearing from any referrals who have this experience and a PhD from a prestigious university; this is certainly a rare opportunity and I d be happy to discuss it with anyone.

Regards,

Al Heath