addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ/NY Interactive Media Development Message Board › Android and iPhone App Development Courses in NYU

Android and iPhone App Development Courses in NYU

Sergio
Capursi
Group Organizer
Lyndhurst, NJ
Post #: 8
Friends,

I recommend everyone to take courses in the developing apps for multimedia devices in NYU.

iPhone App Development Certification

Android Beats iPhone With New Subscribers - NY Times article

The Android course is still being developed by Mark Meretzky in NYU. A course number should be available soon on the NYU SCPS website. I'd leave his email on this post but I do not want spammers getting to him. Contact me if you would like his email or ask me a question.

Thanks