The Indianapolis International Group Message Board › Travel Discussion

Travel Discussion

Jeannie
Jeannie_Allen
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hi everyone,

We had a great travel discussion on Tuesday, and I wanted to share the ideas. Many of the places are international but we also thought of some U.S. destinations with international flavor :-)

Labor Day weekend: Janakee is working on putting together a three-day trip. Potential places are Jamaica, Seattle/Portland/Vancouver, Santa Fe, and possibly others. Janakee wants to decide and book everything by the end of this month. Let me/her know as soon as possible if you want to be part of this discussion.

Thanksgiving week: I am putting together a spa/yoga/healthy/vegetarian retreat in either Mexico or Costa Rica. I'm hoping to get enough people for a group discount, and I will post details for each of the packages I've found as a Poll on Meetup, so we can get an idea of what package people would be most interested in.

And some additional trip ideas so far:

Montreal
Toronto
Paris
Cannes
Eastern Europe
European sampler (as many countries as possible in a week)
Peru
Antarctica
New England in the Fall
Cruise to Alaska, Bahamas or Greece
Chigaco, IL
Sedona, AZ
D.C.
Florida Keys
Orlando, FL
San Antonio, TX
Mackinaw Island, MI

I'm posting this as a "Discussion" on the meetup site as well, so feel free to add your ideas and two cents there too :-)

Thanks!
Jeannie