addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Indianapolis International Group Message Board › New Meetup: July - International Culture, Language and Travel Discussion @ Naisa

New Meetup: July - International Culture, Language and Travel Discussion @ Naisa

Jeannie
Jeannie_Allen
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Announcing a new Meetup for The Indianapolis International Group!

What: July - International Culture, Language and Travel Discussion @ Naisa

When: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
NAISA Cafe
1025 Virginia Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
(317) 602-3708

The International group meets each month to talk about our cultural, travel and language interests. This is a chance to discuss a variety of topics with friendly people, plan new events, and just get to know each other.

We took a break for a few months due to the many festival events etc., but it's time to start up again. We were meeting for dinner on the first Tues. of every month, and going forward we will be meeting on the second Thurs.

Our upcoming dinner meeting is at Naisa Pan-Asian Cafe, which is one of my favorites. I've heard it described as "healthy comfort food" and you can check out the menu at naisacafe.com.

See you soon,
Jeannie

P.S. If you have ideas (such as festivals, music, dance and art events), please send those our way. Also, if you would like to host an event or help out please let me know--we are looking for a few more assistant organizers!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­