The 20s/30s International Happy Hour Message Board › World Literature Happy Hour

World Literature Happy Hour

A former member
Post #: 1
World Lit Happy Hour

Hey Guys!

I just started a new meetup.com Meetup group: World Literature Happy Hour Book Club. I believe that many members of this group have similar interests - so I thought I'd throw it out there. :)

My goal is to attract a group that is a friendly, welcoming, and open-minded group of readers who enjoy world literature and intelligent conversation. In this book club, we will strive to read and discuss an eclectic selection of readings from around the world, while enjoying a drink or two in great company.

For our first meeting on Jan. 13, we will read The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga. Going forward, we will collectively decide on the next meeting's reading selection at each meeting; we plan to host meetings every four to six weeks.

You can join the discussion - or just sit back and listen - but by all means, come join us!

I hope to see you there! Thanks,

Anna

http://www.meetup.com...­