! New York International Friends ! Message Board › Deux trucs importants à savoir

Deux trucs importants à savoir

Siris Amsterdam (.
newyorkfrenchies
New York, NY
Salut tout le monde,

Ceci est un message de la plus extrême importance. I have two important news -- deux trucs importants à savoir :

D'abord merci infiniment pour les visiteurs d'hier soir à Karizma, mon dernier meetup "classique Monday" de 2012 était absolument génialissime !!!

1. New Years Eve $50 at Karizma Lounge
Our special discount for the New Years Eve Karizmatic party at $50.00 is going faster than expected through a Facebook promotion.
Please take a few minutes to buy your ticket(s) and please RSVP on the meetup event!!!
Direct Link :
http://karizmanye.eventbrite.com­

2. The "Pool" party this Saturday at Aquabar + Lounge @The Room Mate Grace Hotel
Got a dozen of emails about that so... I just want you all to know that D.I.P Aquabar + Lounge is more of a LOUNGE equipped with a swimming POOL!
So, people who want to just chill, drink and dance shouldn't miss this party!
Swimming is totally your choice!
Plus, I have updated the description on meetup : we'll have a body painting performer/artist. If you want (I wrote "if" you want), you can ask him.
He can paint a whole body or just adding a nice fluo design on your faces (see flyer)

Bien amicalement,
Jean-Philippe