HI ALL, AS THE DATE OF THE BRUSSELS TRIP IS COMING FAST
(20TH OF OCTOBER, 9:30PM)
PLEASE REVERT DIRECTLY TO ANDREW WHO ORGANIZE IT
OR ON THE EVENT PAGE http://meetu.ps/jdNDz
We would like to share with you the
interesting initiative from our friends ANDREW & PHILIPPE from AMERICAN EXPATS IN PARIS that propose for the ones who want to leave Paris for a while
a TRIP TO BRUSSELS AROUND GREAT THEMATICS : CHOCOLATE for girls? & BEER for guys? or the reverse ;-)
For all the info go to
Deadline to register 5th of October
It's up to you and it's going to be a fun moment if willing to enjoy a weekend with other expats/internationals.
I join you the info they provided on their Meetup Group for that special event starting on the 20th of October @ Brussels
Here is the link to register : http://meetu.ps/jdNDz
* * * *
What awaits us in Brussels:
It will be an early Halloween for adults!
How about "trick or treating" for Beer and Chocolate. That sounds like just the right mixture to keep everyone happy!
Thanks for your feedback on the trip, to make it affordable for everyone, we have arranged for a 1 night, 2 day trip.
We are able to hold the price with Hotel and Transportation, for 1 week,
until Wednesday September 26th. Please sign up and pay before that date.
Officially SIGN UP and pay here *:
- Bus Transport & Welcome Party, music, drinks and food served
- Nice & Clean Accomodation: Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace (based on double occupancy for each room)
- Saturday Morning, departure from Paris, Opera Garnier 10:30am
- Saturday Afternoon, chocolate tasting tour
- Saturday Evening: Apero and beer tasing at the best beer bars in Brussels
- Saturday Dinner, Authentic and fun group dinner
- Saturday Night, free club entrance and no line for dancing queens and night owls
- Sunday Morning, brunch, belgium waffles (gaufres) :)
- Sunday Afternoon, return to Paris, Opera Garnier.
*IMPORTANT NOTE :
Tweego requires you to have a Facebook account to sign up. If you do not have a Facebook account, please contact the travel agency DTOUR
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9-6 PM
or by calling +33 [masked]