INTERNATIONALS in Paris Message Board › A new Stand Up comedy show in Paris: French Lover For Dummies

A new Stand Up comedy show in Paris: French Lover For Dummies

Greg G.
user 13703757
Paris, FR
Post #: 2
Hy all!

I m hosting a new comedy show in english in Paris, it's Fun, It's interactive and you can come and see it! there are special prices for all Internationals! 8€ instead of 16€! every friday and saturday @ 7PM

Here is a Video of the show:

http://www.youtube.co...­

and here is a pitch of what the show is about!

"French lover For Dummies"

! warning ! About 50 seduction techniques are hidden in this show!

! warning ! After seeing this show, you might be not able to cross the street without getting harrassed by the opposite sex, as you would have become the "Ultimate French Lover"
also Known as a F.L.I.L.F (French Lover I'd Like to F***)

All over the world you sure heard at least once about the french lovers... But what gives him this reputation ??? that's the question Greg Granier, Pick up artist as made a challenge to answer in this interactive show !!!

What do the perfect french man and woman look like ? How did cavemen flirt at the Grottes de Lascaux ? What is the anatomy of the prince charming? How to master Pepe le Pew technique? and many more surprises to make you the ultimate Lover "french style" !!!

"French Lover for dummies" the show that Dominique Strauss Kahn regrets not to have seen before his last trip to NY...

But for you, it's still time!!! If you're single, you won't be for long... if you are a couple, you will spice up your love life...
If you are one of Greg's ex-girlfriend... please don't sit on the first row...

Take all good care!

Greg Granier

Theatre La Cible
62 Bis rue Jean Baptiste Pigalle
metro Pigalle
75009 Paris
www.theatrelacible.com