addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

INTERNATIONALS in Paris Message Board › French - English conversation

French - English conversation

Fabien
user 16249201
Paris, FR
Post #: 4
Hi
I'm Fabien, I grew up anf lived in Paris . I used to be a french tutor but now all I want is to maintain my level of english. So if someone is interested in a casual language exchange ( I correct your french and you do the same for my english) let me know and we can "meet up" in a café :)

everyone is welcome