INTERNATIONALS in Paris Message Board › PARTY & DANCING SUNDAY on February 19, Metro CHARENTON-ECOLES

PARTY & DANCING SUNDAY on February 19, Metro CHARENTON-ECOLES

A former member
Post #: 11
Hi everybody! Here's an invitation for Meetup people at a great venue:

PARTY & DANCING SUNDAY on February 19, Metro CHARENTON-ECOLES (line 8 at 500 m) at the beautiful CLUB QUAI 56 (56 quai des Carrières, 94220 Charenton), 3 pm to 10 pm, entrance 11 EUR: dance courses and ball (rock, salsa, ballroom dancing or country line dancing), incl. free soft drinks and nice buffet, cloakroom and underground car park!
You can come any time and bring non dancers along, as it is a roomy place with a nice party atmosphere and people can also sit in cosy corners and enjoy the free buffet!

Rock class: 3 pm ; Salsa or ballroom classes: 4 pm ;
My sister and I will be teaching the Country line dance classes (you don't need a partner and it's great fun!): 5 pm beginners, 6 pm intermediate, 7 to 10 pm Country ball! (also line dances on wish, bring your CD along) – the long awaited line dancing ball people can go by metro! Be sure to forward the message to all who might be interested -

I’ll be glad to welcome people from MEETUP – ask for Sandra!
(the line dance teacher. cell 06 17 31 02 29)

See u there!
tongue