INTERNATIONALS in Paris Message Board › Meetup details changed fget together @ LE BIZ Bar & Lounge + other events no

Meetup details changed fget together @ LE BIZ Bar & Lounge + other events not to be missed ;-)

Benoit
bdeclic
Paris, FR
Ciao Internationals,

Tonite is one of our last get together before the end of the year, specially organized for the ones who want to have relax time chating with friends and meeting new faces. I just added some more room for supplementary fellows (as there was spots left this morning, it seems it is going to be a great event!?!)

And don't forget our Party @ Wagg on friday the 16th for the ones who love to move their body on great vibes, and Christmas Party at Bizen on the 21st, not to be missed !!!

Finally I will send soon the invits for the NYE event, it's going to be great, you are going to love it ;-)

I give you few details : Cruising in Paris - Outstanding Boat - privatized area just for Internationals - and much more ... (sent before tomorrow night, not to be missed also)