addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

INTERNATIONALS in Paris Message Board › Event details changed: 14 JULY BASTILLE-DAY PICNIC

Event details changed: 14 JULY BASTILLE-DAY PICNIC

internationalinpar...
internationals
Group Organizer
Paris, FR

Hi all, FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for the 14 July there is the "14 JULY BASTILLE-DAY PICNIC" on the Champs de Mars.

Our great asst. organizer Tom and some of his friends (coming often to our parties) are always organizing a great picnic for that day.
This year we have the great honor/pleasure to be part of that huge picnic!

I (fabiano) have been there last year with some meetup members and it was great! meeting people and having nice time watching the fireworks

Please RSVP to better organize/get space.

Starting at 6pm (we need to be there early to get spaces!!) we will be in the central section of Champs de Mars (half-way between the Tower and Ecole Militaire) near the cross-streets of Ave. Charles Risler and Adrienne Lecouveur.

Spot us with the ENGLAND FLAG (very rare in Paris!)which marks our spot.. Unfortunately Tom has the big problem of being english. I try to add an european one or an Italian. You can also call me on the cell phone after 7pm if you can't find us (number below).

Please bring something foodwise that can be shared and whatever it is you feel like drinking - it's a long day/night and no matter how much we bring, we always manage to drink all of it. Also, we can always use more ice and coolers.

Come by from 6pm - be there by 7:00 as it gets busy and reserving space is difficult!

Group Photo/Picture at :8:30pm.

fabiano 0664855059, Tom & international in paris friends
A former member
Post #: 1
i ll be there.....forza italia