INTERNATIONALS in Paris Message Board › Best Gym in Paris?

Best Gym in Paris?

Emanuel
Twinsurf
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hi everybody,

I'm moving up to Paris in July (IV arrondissement) and I'm looking to sign up to a fitness center, gym, salle du gym ... whatever keeps me in shape smile. I''ve seen the websites and checked out the reviews, but it would be great to have some direct feedback from the members. Does anyone have a gym they can reccomend? So far I've been looking at Klay, Vit'Halles Spa, club med and fitness first...

Believe it or not I'm not so much into aerobics wink I'm looking for a good weight room, possibly a spa, swimming pool and climbing wall a bonus. Would love if it was in walking distance from Notre Dame ...

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Emanuel
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Emanuel,

Most clubs do not have a swimming pool. I am quite happy with the "ClubMedGym" ones.
Welcome to Paris soon!

Loane

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm a fan of Club Med. Another one you might like is l'Usine with two locations: Opera and Beaubourg.

http://www.usineopera...­
Emanuel
Twinsurf
Paris, FR
Post #: 4
Thanks girls! As far as the swimming pool goes I'll just have to settle for "paris plage" I guess, not much swimming but I'll keep the tan ;). They are both very good suggestions, Club Med Palais Royal is very well equipped & just a 10 min walk and l'usine looks really posh.

Thanks for the help! When I make the cover of Men's Health I'll take you girls out for dinner tongue