addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Internet of Things (SF/SV) Message Board Developer Community Job Board › Hiring a Front-end Web Developer in San Francisco (FTE)

Hiring a Front-end Web Developer in San Francisco (FTE)

Ryan J.
user 108236772
Castro Valley, CA
Post #: 1
Currently, I'm conducting a professional search for a creative Engineer who enjoys solving complex technical challenges. (This is a FTE position located in San Francisco.)

In this position, you would be working on some of the most recognizable, most widely adopted, most innovative SaaS applications available in the online marketplace today. In addition to outstanding products, you would be joining a global team of approximately 1500 or so bright, talented folks who come together to help form an amazing business culture, (i.e. positive, highly energized, collaborative, etc.).

Technical Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery, RESS, Multi-platform, Node.js, etc. [Please note that excellent JavaScript skills will be a necessity.]

If you're interested, please feel free to email me directly to start a discussion about your interest in this position. Of course, I'll be glad to provide much more detailed information about the company, position, process, etc. at that time...

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Ryan Jane

bluehillryan (at) gmail (dotcom)
Ryan J.
user 108236772
Castro Valley, CA
Post #: 4
-
Hope everybody is doing well. Thanks to those who have expressed interest (and posed questions) related to this position.

Here are some of the FAQ's along with answers:

1. Q) Why is this position open? | A) Driven by company growth combined with a major front-end redesign initiative.

2. Q) Is this position sill open? | A) Yes. Since posting, one position has been filled; however, we still have a couple more openings.

3. Q) Is this a telecommuting position? | A) Sorry, no. We are looking for people to work onsite in either San Francisco or Santa Barbara.

4. Q) What is the name of the company? | A) This will be disclosed during our first discussion. Perennially ranked as one of the Best Places To Work.

5) Q) How important are JavaScript development skills? | A) JS development is the primary skill. Advanced JS skills are critical to success in this role.

6) Q) Are you using Bootstrap as your Development Framework? | A) Starting to develop utilizing Bootstrap. Not yet in production.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, comments or concerns...

Thank you.
Best, Ryan

Connect on LinkedIn