Internet of Things (SF/SV) Message Board Developer Community Job Board › Opportunity for Android/UX developer

Opportunity for Android/UX developer

nikki
nmotas
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 23
I’m reaching out to this group because I have an established and impressive client that will be moving from Palo Alto to Sunnyvale. That means they are hiring! They need to fill up their new, larger space.

In addition to needing Android and iOS developers, we currently have the following requirement:

Software Engineer (Advanced UX Engineering) in Palo Alto then Sunnyvale for a 6 month+ assignment.

This person will support implementation of an Android app. Specifically, creating custom 2D widgets and UI controls. Special focus on animations, text effects, list views, and performance.

They want someone that has experience in Android UI software development. Experience developing object-oriented code in Java. Knowledge of MVC design patterns. Experience using source code repositories such as git, and use of Android speech API is a plus.

This person should have a Bachelor or Master in Software Engineering / Computer Science or related field.

If you are open to exploring new opportunities, we would love to hear from you. If you know someone else that might be interested in opportunities please consider referring them over. You could be eligible to receive $250.00 gift card - ask me how!

Coyote Creek Job Opportunities provide IT professionals with the right environment in which to grow in their career while improving and strengthening their desired skill sets. Whether hired for one of our Contract Services jobs or an internal Project Services position, all of our IT professionals become part of Bay Area’s leading IT team.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Warm Regards,
Nikki