|Sent on:||Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:09 PM|
1. Would you be interested in taking space at the media centre site?YESMED
2. What are the important factors for you in considering whether to take
space? Please rank the following
Attractive local environment
Co-location with other businesses from your sectorHIGH
Modern communications infrastructure and utilitiesHIGH
Terms of occupation (length of lease/freehold interest)
Local training provision
Local facilities (restaurants, caf��s, bars, leisure facilities etc.)
Quality of accommodation
Suitability of the accommodation to your specific needs
Other (define and rank)enough for maybe 6 people...
If you are interested:
3.Roughly how much space do you think you would require?NO
4. Do you have specific physical requirements (e.g. no. of rooms, ceiling heights, servicing, power supply, noise insulation communications infrastructure)?
5. What do you need to be close by:
Yes / No
6. How many staff do you think you would employ?
7. What rent level would you be prepared to pay?leashold
8. What sort of lease would you want?n/a
9.When does your existing lease run out?n/a
10. What is your existing rent?
Name of Company Contact Name
Your time and co-operation is much appreciated.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Jim Prevett ([address removed]) from Silicon Hackney.
To learn more about Jim Prevett, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
General Manager Telegraph TV
Telegraph Media Group
111 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 0DT