addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Hackney Message Board › ASP web developer WANTED

ASP web developer WANTED

Hagar L.
user 10464832
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hello all,

I am looking for a talented ASP developer, to work with me as and when needed, developing websites for my company – Little Green Monkey. I am based in Hackney South, close to Victoria Park.

I’m looking for someone that can create Content Management Systems, E-Commerce, databases (Access and MySql), Newsletter templates and more; Also, dealing with domains, setting up new websites, email accounts, etc.

They need to know ASP, HTML, JavaScript, Flash ActionScript and be professional and reliable. I have a good few websites I have done over the years (in ASP) – sometimes I will have additions to make etc, so this will also be part of the job. I also have new websites all the time, so you won’t be out of work.

My clients are fairly small, therefore the budgets I work with are also small(ish).

Please let me know if this sounds like something you can help me with.

Kind regards,
Hagar.