addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

People Who REALLY Build Things! Message Board › New project idea - Outdoor fire pit

New project idea - Outdoor fire pit

Mark
user 9419483
Placerville, CA
Post #: 1
If you guy are experimenting you will want to be well back when you light it. I would think a pezo sparker would be to way to go. You can get them cheap. Then you just attach a pair of wires to it and run it to the fire pit.
Raihan k.
user 92599832
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Can you get a good look at your friends fire pit? Safety issues would be how to light the fire, preferably using a remote method, and how the gas is going to get to the sparker for ignition through the sand. Seeing exactly how someone else did a project like this would be a great comfort factor as well as a great starting point.

I've got a shopper World Health Organization desires a Propane firepits that cans either burn wood. I get a fireplace pit from a man that fills them with irrigate, drills a tear below water rank.