Hi everyone! I was able to secure a space at The Business Link for our January and February meetings. Coffee and tea will be provided. I had to move the meeting 1-hour ahead to accomodate the room rental.
Time to meet for Inventor Connections in the New Year!
As discussed at the first meetup:
- Generally one meetup/month
- Thursdays evenings typically work best
- Donation of $2 appreciated for the cost of running the meetup
- Meeting location to be central (downtown)
- Brainstorming for/with someone else means that you are offering them the ideas to use without anything in return. Having said that, keep secret things a secret and share/discuss them at a more appropriate time!
Format for this meetup:
6:00pm-6:15pm - Meet and mingle
6:15pm-6:45pm - Round-table (2 minute introductions by each participant)
Mention: your idea, what you need, and what you have to offer
6:45pm-7:30pm - Two attendees randomly selected to do a 5-minute "pitch" followed by brainstorming by the group for about 15 minutes.
7:30pm - Comments/Suggestions and additional networking
Look forward to seeing you all at the meetup!