Bay Area Inventors - Saturday, June 15th - Sunnyvale, CA
- "Print Your Prototype!"
- "Discover The Potential For Your Idea"
- "Getting Un-stuck" Q&A session after lunch
For complete event details, ticket purchase and registration visit:
Print Your Prototype!
Learn How You Can Get Your Prototype Printed Using 3D Printing Technology
President at Octave Systems Inc.
- Learn what you need to get a 3D prototype made
- Learn about the machines involved
- Learn why everyone will eventually have a 3D printer in their home
Roy is a 3D printing expert. He'll share with you the key things you need to know in order to start utilizing this amazing technology. He'll also have a machine on hand that will be printing a part, so you can see 3D printing technology for yourself up close. Come learn more about how you can make a 3D print of your idea.
Discover The Potential For Your Idea!
Learn Exactly How To Research And Discover The Potential For Your Idea
Licensing Expert, Co-Founder of inventRight and President of Inventors Alliance
- Learn how to use the online search tools and techniques you can use to know if your product has legs
- Prevent thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars lost due to not doing your research properly
- Learn why you should use these research techniques the second you come up with an idea
- Learn how to do your research before you even come up with an idea and be a better inventor than 95% of the rest
About The Speaker
Andrew Krauss has been educating inventors for over 14 years as the President of Inventors Alliance in the San Francisco/Silicon Valley Bay Area. He has had countless successful inventors and other experts lecture month after month at Inventors Alliance events.
Andrew also co-founded inventRight over 10 years ago to teach people how to license their new product ideas. His unique teaching style and patience with Inventors is remarkable. He coaches his students step-by-step through the entire licensing process. Andrew now works with Inventor students in thirty six countries around the world.
Andrew Krauss has been featured on NPR (National Public Radio) Science Friday, along with many other media outlets. In addition, he was asked by the Obama transition team in 2008 to advise them on potential changes that should be made at the US Patent & Trademark Office to better serve independent Inventors.
Get Answers To Your Inventing Questions And Move Forward With Your Projects
For an entire hour, Andrew Krauss and the attendees will field questions on any topic that has to do with inventing. We'll do this in a rapid fire format and try not to linger to long on any one person's question. Quite often when we have done one of these sessions in the past, half or more than half of the audience has walked away with information helpful to their projects or specific action steps on what to do next.
- Get rid of those lingering questions so you can move forward with your projects
- Utilize the experience of the attendees and Inventors Alliance President Andrew Krauss
- Prevent yourself from making costly mistakes