Bay Area Inventors - Saturday, December 14th - Sunnyvale, CA
Bay Area Chapter Main Event:
How To Get Prototypes Made Cost Effectively
For complete event details, ticket purchase and registration visit:
Back by popular demand!
Francesca visited us and gave a talk four months ago. And boy...... was she popular!
She's a dynamic and engaging speaker that'll have you leave any one of her talks energized about inventing. Last time Fran shared her story about how she had some setbacks with one of her project and how she persevered.
This month, she's got so much to share about getting prototypes made cost effectivley that she'll be our speaker for both the late moring and after lunch speaker slots.
DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!
Even if you currently have a prototype for the idea your working on, you'll want the prototyping resources and advice Fran will give you for your next project.
Using everything from professional Industrial Designers to Design Students---Help is out there, and it's affordable!
- New breakthroughs in 3D printing, TechShops, Tooling and more
- Why you probably don't want to go overseas---and cost effective alternatives
- What do you really need to show potential licensors?
- How to save money when you don't have any to waste.
About Francesca Kuglen
- This info is field tested by successful entrepreneur Francesca Kuglen whose Upzing product has sold over 4.5 million units for Conair Corporation in the past two years --and whose sales are soaring.
- Francesca currently has products in every mass market retailer in the USA (Wal Mart, CVS, Walgreens, etc) as well as on QVC. She has had products consistently selling on QVC since 1989!