Bay Area Inventors - Sunday, December 9th - Sunnyvale, CA
Learn How To Create Million Dollar Products & Kickstarter Marketing Basics
For complete event details, ticket purchase and registration visit:
Featured Speaker Amy Wenslow,
with Products To Profit Inc.
Creating Million Dollar Products
Join product expert Amy Wenslow to learn the critical secrets to creating products, or services, that people and businesses love to buy.
- what three questions you must answer well for retail buyers to buy
- how branding and packaging support, or destroy, your price & business
- the single most important street smart thing you can do today for your product
- which 1 of 3 key factors 100% of investors said was most important to their decision to invest
Amy is going to share specific actions for you to have a successful product launch.
Bring your product and questions! This is one meeting you have to attend.
Products To Profits Partial List Of Product Placements
Featured Speaker Cheryl Downing,
With Cheryl Downing & Associates
Kickstarter Marketing Basics
Need funding to manufacture your product idea? Thinking of using one of the crowdfunding options now available online? This session will give you a high-level overview of how to market your product with Kickstarter, one of the more popular crowdfunding options.
Kickstarter, unlike some other crowdfunding applications, has an all-or-nothing model, meaning your project must be fully funded or you get nothing. This is what makes your marketing strategies for Kickstarter so critical. Only 44% of Kickstarter projects are successfully funded. This means that it is imperative that you consider how to create and leverage your key promotional components, such as your video, your personal story, your contacts and your Kickstarter rewards. It also means that you have to begin to become comfortable with selling not only your product, but also yourself. This talk will help you get started in the right direction.
You Will Learn...
- The basics of Kickstarter crowdfundraising to determine whether this process is a fit for your product
- How to determine if your product idea qualifies as a Kickstarter project in order to make the best use of your time and effort
- How creating a sell sheet can help you identify the most critical elements of your story
- What promotional components Kickstarter uses to tell both your story and the story of your product
- Why you need to choose the most relevant social media tools to ensure you reach your prospective backers
- Why your manufacturing and fulfillment plans may need to be in place before you begin to ensure you meet Kickstarter's accountability requirements
- What next steps you can take to learn more about running a successful Kickstarter project