I am very pleased to announce that one of our distinguished members, Mr. Don Gibson has volunteered to give a talk on 'The Value of INVENTION' at our Member mixer event.
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Don to all of you who don't know him.
- Principal & Director ? PATENT-TECH, A Technology and Intellectual Property Firm.
- Linkedln: www.linkedin.com/in/patenttech
- CEO Tahoeberry Ventures
- VP Product Management/Development Wireless Inc.
- Director Advanced Technology Philips Electronics.
- Product Group Manager, Philips Semiconductor
Don has a MSEE, BSEE, MBA, and is a Registered USPTO Patent Agent.
Following is a brief summary of the topics Don wants to cover:
- What is INVENTION?
- Do INVENTIONS make money?
- Should INVENTION be protected?
- Ways to Protect INVENTIONS?
- Mask Works
- Trade Secrets.
- Timing for Invention Protection
I would like thank you again Don, for offering to share your wisdom.
If you have not RSVP'ed yet, don't miss this fantastic opportunity to meet more people like Don!
Go here to RSVP: Bay Area Inventors: Member mixer / ?