|Sent on:||Wednesday, December 7, 2011 9:18 PM|
Two Speakers At Inventors Alliance This Saturday, Nov. 12thKen Johnson, Inventor And Vice President Of Idea Development at Wagic, Inc.
Fred Schechter, Industrial And Packaging Design Specialist
Learn what you need to know in order to be successful from two experts that have experience . . .
- Protecting Ideas
- Designing Ideas
- Selling Ideas
- Creating Packaging For Ideas
- And more during this month's main event!
Ken Johnson will discuss both what has worked for him and what has not worked for him over his many years of experience. Through his story, you will learn what you need to do and not do in order to be successful as an inventor.
- The history of WAGIC
- Finding success after earning a PhD in stupidity
- Patents - what you never expect to hear from your legal counsel
- The important differences between an idea for an idea: an idea and a Great Idea
Mr. Schechter previously has developed products for a variety of companies, including Radica (handheld toys/games), Sharper Image (various consumer electronics), and Cricket (professional hairstyling products).
Fred will cover how to design a look for you invention while keeping manufacturing in mind.
- How to develop a style and look for your product with the manufacturing processes you have available to provide a repeatable style for your product portfolio.
Fred will also cover packaging and point of purchase displays for your product.
- The design of effective packaging and point of purchase displays for your products (corrugated/vacuum form/etc.)
Complete Details And Registration:
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Andrew Krauss ([address removed]) from Bay Area Inventors Alliance.
To learn more about Andrew Krauss, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]