iOS and Android Freelancers Message Board › Developer needed, 15% of shares to you.

Developer needed, 15% of shares to you.

A former member
Post #: 4
We are a start-up company looking forward to develop an android based SNS app across the world. We are close to the completion of our prototype. We have an android developer who is primarily focusing on developing the client but we are now recruiting more developers who has an expertise in developing servers and lock screens.
We won’t pay you until we are officially registered, but we provide a certain amount of shares of the company to secure your position.

Recruitment details:
- Android App Development
- IOS app development
- Java
- Web, API server development based on Python/Django/MySQL

contact 213-550-9314
Bhavik P.
user 179061032
Rajkot, IN
Post #: 1
Hello Sir / Madam

I'm Bhavik Patel. Computer Engineer from INDIA. I got your profile from MeetUp.com From that Profile I thought that you are the person who can fulfill my objective of android development.
I'm very passionate about android work. I did many projects during my completion of engineering and still it's going on with a good team having a very positive vision about growing in IT field.

We having technical skill like in

Mobile Technology
Android
iOS

Web Technology
Core PHP,
WordPress,
CodeIgniter,
ASP.NET,
HTML 5,
CSS 3,
JavaScript,
AJAX,

Database
MySQL
MsSQL

Mobile Game
Unity 3D

Above listed are the technologies on which we are working right now we are seeking for the outsourcing projects for improving our profile if you have any project from above listed technologies then contact us.

Regards,
Bhavik Patel