|Sent on:||Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:33 PM|
Our large retail client is looking for a Lead Mobile Developer for a Contract to Hire or Direct Hire opportunity in San Francisco.
As the Lead Developer for the mobile and social media initiative for the e-commerce division, you’ll have the opportunity to help define and implement components for the clients next-generation, e-commerce platform. This technical position, which reports to the Director of Engineering-Channels, will be responsible for delivering and executing the mobile commerce and social media solutions.
• Act as the technical lead in designing the commerce and social media solutions
• Provide technical direction for developing services on top of the e-commerce platform to support different mobile vendors
• Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements. Design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary
• Liaison with 3rd party vendors, deploying applications in fast paced mobile environment
• Stay current on advancements in social media technologies in order to determine relevance and possible impact to existing system
• Work closely with Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Production Team, Operations, Development, and QA Engineers to understand the product requirements and use cases in order to deliver high quality software on an aggressive time line
• Review project assets and documentation and provide feedback for improvements
People Management 20%
• Drive the design methodology of the software and development process and ensure adoption within the business partners.
• Leading a team of developers with implementation and support of systems
• Work and manage business partners expectation of platform, suggest improvements to improve user productivity with mobile applications
• Minimum of two years experience working on e-commerce and m-commerce solutions
• Minimum of two years experience developing WAP, IOS or Android solutions for an e-commerce platform
• Working knowledge of how to expose web services on a Java EE platform to be consumed by mobile frameworks.
• Ability to work with business users, product managers, QA, release, and UI and platform engineering teams to develop great e-commerce application
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
• Working knowledge of ATG commerce and database systems
• Knowledge of deployment of wireless mobile applications
• Working knowledge of social media and integration points with e-commerce platforms.
Minimum Educational Level:
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
• 6+ years in overall software engineering design and development experience
• Must have worked with off-shore delivery partners
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at [address removed]
Please reference JO#NB6892
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Sr. Staffing Manager
Mainz Brady Group, Inc.
[masked] direct |[masked] mobile |[masked] fax |
Technology Staffing Agency: in California and Oregon
Learn more | www.mbg.com
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp