addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

iOS Developers (SF / SV) Message Board › Database Management Software & OCR recommendations?

Database Management Software & OCR recommendations?

This message board is read-only.

Greg
gmuender
San Diego, CA
Post #: 34
1. I'm building an iOS app, and was planning on using a custom MySQL database to manage the data.

However, non-technical people will be working in the database all day, so I don't think this will suffice.

Can you recommend an off-the-shelf product to manage our data in, that has a visually pleasing and easily navigable UI?

Something like a CRM such as SalesForce, Sugar, or HighRise would do well, so long as it can receive and send data. We have between 20 & 40 data points per user.

2. What about any solid OCR APIs out there? I need one of those, too!

Thanks a million!