addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mobile Entrepreneurs of South Florida Message Board › Hello to all of the iPhone App Development Meetup members!

Hello to all of the iPhone App Development Meetup members!

A former member
Dear members,

INTRODUCTIONS
I wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. I am the creator of the iPhone App Development Meetup that you recently joined. I started this meetup in order to bring together talented professionals who are interested in developing apps for iOS devices.

My background is in production, design, and marketing, however last year I started developing games for the iPhone and launched an indi-game company called Secret Game Lab (visit secretgamelab.com for more info)

It's exciting to see that after just a few weeks we already have about 30 members. Many of you took a moment to introduce yourselves on the meetup site, but what would be very valuable to me and the rest of the group is if you could tell us a bit more about yourselves and what you are looking to get out of this meetup group. The group will be molded by it's members so speak up and let me know your thoughts! : ) Feel free to email me with all of your comments so I can better understand who our members are.

WHAT'S NEXT
What comes next is for us to hold our first meet up! But before we do, I would like to get your feedback on what you would like that meetup to be about. Please choose all that you are interested in.

1. I am an iOS developer and I would like to network with others like me.
2. I have no idea how to make apps and want to find a developer to make an app for me.
3. I am a digital artist and would like to learn how to make apps for myself.
4. Other (please explain)

LOOKING FOR OFFICERS
I'd also like to talk a moment to invite any of you who would like to take on a leadership role with in this group. I am currently looking for individuals to volunteer for the following roles.

Member Relations Officer
Someone who is interested in helping me run the communication aspect of this group, things like sending out emails and posting information on our website.

Special Events Officer
Someone who is interested in helping organize our meetups, find locations and sponsors.

GETTING YOUR FEEDBACK
The success of an group lies with the energy of it's members, so please take a moment to get involved and email me back with your response to this email so I can learn more about you, and where we can take this group. I am looking forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

Warm regards,

Martin Knapp
305-989-0100

www.martinknapp.com
www.apptrainer.com
www.secretgamelab.com