A former member
Post #: 3
this is a spendy event planned for the Seaport convention center.

Anybody else planning to invest $45 per session = $180 for the weekend?

I might be willing to spend for one session.

ifestboston.com
Dan B
user 26928442
Group Organizer
Holliston, MA
Post #: 4
Too rich for my blood :) parking is another $30
The icc festival in June only cost $15
A former member
Post #: 4
I hear ya! I've been to the Canton summer event a couple times and volunteered there as well, and $15 seemed appropriate for a festival. The event company putting this on must be confident they'll get enough ticket sales, but I'm skeptical. Guess the fancy venue is what is driving the pricing. Skeptical but still curious. That's why I asked if anyone else was intrigued enough.

A former member
Post #: 5
and now that they have finally posted a schedule, so you can decide which session to attend, the pricing is $60 each for four hours, plus the $28 parking! I see things on the schedule I truly would like to see, but its not worth $90 to me, for sure.

Organizers pitched an attendance of 40K people to their exhibitors - of which only 6 are listed on the website. Good luck to them, but I believe they overestimate the response of the public interest. $2.4M at stake for them. If anyone in this group attends, I'd surely love to hear a review.
A former member
Post #: 6
today I received an email from Irish Film Festival organization. They are offering tickets at $30 each if you buy two at a time. So hopefully all are on their mailing list to get that offer. Seems more reasonable than $45 or $60 each.

And skip the out of line parking fees by taking the T!
A former member
Post #: 7
So I'm terribly curious, did anyone go to this event at the Seaport Convention Center last weekend? Report?