Irish Dance - San Francisco Bay Area Message Board › December Schedule for Irish Set Dancing at the Brit

December Schedule for Irish Set Dancing at the Brit

Jenny
user 7218499
Belmont, CA
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we are meeting this Wednesday the 3rd, so get your dancing shoes on! Also I'd like to give you an early notice that we will not be meeting on December 24th or 31st due to the holidays. We will be back on January 7th.

I'd like to pass along a note from Michael Murphy about the two Wednesdays coming up:

Let's have DEC 10 and DEC 17 as our special Holiday evenings. So bring cookies, cakes, and other indulgences relevant to the holidays. Leave the beverages and any meaty substances at home for obvious reasons. Har! It's been difficult, but I'll see if I can get some SF, East Bay or even North Bay folks down there to join in on the fun. I'm putting two dates down for our Christmas/Holiday celebration because:

a) Something novel with which to approach the end of the year.

b) In case any of our dear dancing friends or just plain hangers-out (or even first-time visitors) only can make one or the other during this busy holiday season. Hey, two-timers are definitely welcome too! (You know what I mean.)

See you on the dance floor!
Jenny