ISOC-NY monthly meeting - Sep 25 2008
September 25, 2008 · 7:00 PM
**Note we are in a different room - same building. As usual enter via the W 4 St entrance.
- Meet new members.
- We expect and welcome new faces!
- By-laws reform
- Progress report from Joseph Shraibman
- Planning future meetings and events
- Developing our Fall program.
- ISXubuntu Linux project progress report
- News from our trusty coders.
- OneWebDay - report
- NYC Broadband
- 'White Space' hearing is coming on 9/29
- When will the ICANN Sig meet?
- WWW Foundation
- Discussion of Tim Berners Lee's new effort.