December 4, 2011 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This Meetup will be hosted by Shlomi Mishli who has been day-trading in the U.S. stock markets since 1997.
- Characteristic of Channel Trading
- Identifying entry and exit points
- Placing stop orders, entry before momentum begins, exist when momentum ends
- The risks in trading breakouts & breakdowns
- How to deal with support & resistance lines
- Trading commodities, Forex, stocks
This Meetup is intended for all traders. Those trading in Israel or abroad, day-trading or swing, and those trading stocks, commodities, options, futures or Forex.
The Meetup will take place in the Cafe' Cafe' restaurant in Herzelia.
Map of the restaurant location.
The Meetup is an informal gathering in a Coffee shop, which usually takes about 2 hours, and is open to everyone.
At the end of the Meetup there is usually time for Q&A and open discussion.
Payment of 30 shekels for coffee and pastry (not including tip!)