Announcing a new Meetup for Israeli Day Traders Meetup Group!
What: Israeli Day Traders - January 2010 Meetup (Herzelia)
When: January 3,[masked]:00 PM
8 Hamenofim Street
In this meetup we will talk about Trading Plans
I will discuss shortly my personal trading system and how I dynamically tuned it during the past 3 years. We will also talk about:
- Risk Management - the basis for everything
- The importance of good filtering; selecting the right trade
- Combining several trading methods/systems; is it good for you?
- Importance of correct quantities
- Trade management: Taking profits - when?
- and more
We will have some time for open discussion and Q&A related to trading plans issues.
No handouts will be given; you can bring paper and pen for taking notes.
The Meetup will take place in the Cefe' Cefe' in Herzelia.Map of the restaurant location
We will have a similar Meetup in Haifa in the following week. A separate event will be scheduled for it.
The Meetup is an informal gathering in a Coffee shop, which usually takes about 2 hours.
Payment of 25 shekels for coffee and pastry (not including tip!)
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/israel-daytraders/calendar/12166708/