March 10 · 12:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
This month is the eight-year anniversary of the Italian Meetup -- and time for our annual potluck. Evviva!
Get out your family recipes, or any Italian recipe, and make some food to share with your fellow Italophiles.
When you RSVP, please list your dish. If you’re not sure what you're bringing, at least indicate if it’s Antipasto, Salad/Vegetable, Pasta, Meat/Chicken/Fish, Dessert, or Soft Drink/Beverage and then update your RSVP later. Be sure to take note of what others are bringing so we can have a variety.
If you’ve never been to an Italian Meetup, this is a good one to attend. It's fun and delicious. Come hungry!
We need a few volunteers to arrive early to help set up the tables and chairs, prepare the buffet table, etc.
Gather and prepare dishes (for those who need to warm up their food)
Mangia! Games and fun, too. And hopefully Italian music compliments of Ernie and his fisarmonica.
Clean up. Se ci diamo dentro tutti fineremo il lavoro. We are renting the space until 4:00, at which point we need to be out and have everything back in order. We ask that everyone pitch in.
- Alcohol is permitted at the location, so BYOV -- bring your own vino. Somebody be sure to bring a corkscrew!
- All of the disposables/paper goods (plates, cups, utensils, etc) will be provided.
- Bring a serving spoon/fork for your dish.
- The site has a kitchenette with sink, full-size refrigerator, oven, and stovetop with four burners.
- Language will be a mix of English and Italian.
NB: This event replaces the usual second Monday of the month meetup.