align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The London Italian Language Meetup Group Message Board › Italian/English Language swap

Italian/English Language swap

Joe Di F.
user 7758531
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I am Italian origin and came to the UK when I was 8 years old, my Italian verbal is good, but my written needs a lot of work, would like to meet someone who I can practice my Italian with in exchange for my English.

Thanks.

Joe
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Joe so you want to improve your italian, right?
ok I would like to improve my english. It is ok but I do a lot of mistakes and I would be glad to have someone that can help to fix them,
Thanks,
Let me know,
Ciao
Franco