addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Emma Craigie H.
user 9919247
London, GB
Post #: 1
I would love to improve my Italian having just come back from two weeks in Rome studying Italian. I don't find it difficult to speak in Italian but I make quite a few grammatical errors, my mother tongue is English so I am happy to help with spoken or written English in exchange. See you on Tuesday 15 January, if you are coming? Emma Craigie Halkett