addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Italian Language Meetup Group Message Board › Language swaps adverts

Language swaps adverts

Simon
SimonLondon
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 62
For those interested in language swaps please place your ads here.

thanks
Simon
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm interested in a language swap. I'm keen to improve my Italian. I was told by members of the group that my Italian is good - ma ho tanto bisogno di esercitare!

Giancarlo
Deirdre C.
user 10632864
London, GB
Hi All,

I would also love to do a language swap - studied italian at Uni but graduated just over 3yrs now so it needs some work!! :)

Dee
A former member
Hi all,

My name is Giorgia,

I'm following this group since a bit but i didn't have the chance yet to come to one of your chats and events. However it's in my plan soon.

At the moment i need a little help: i'm looking for someone to check some writing english. These are short blog post and i will be happy to exchange this for some italian proofreading or just a chat to improve your italian.

Please let me know if someone is available.

Thanks
Giorgia
Gianfranco
user 13197357
London, GB
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in language swap.
I'm Italian, working in higher education sector, and I'd like to improve my English.
Looking for someone patient and willing to listen, possibly linked with academic field as well (proof reading, culture, etc.).

I can offer the same with Italian, proof reading, analysis, registers compare, etc... RSVP!

Thanks,

Gianfranco
Katherine
user 8938722
London, GB
Post #: 3

Hi all

I would also like to practise my Italian in a small group in a quieter setting than a pub, perhaps a cafe over coffee. It could be after work or at the weekend. I can help with your English conversation/grammar or proofread for you.

Katherine
Hannah
user 11184292
London, GB
Buongiorno Gianfranco,

Benvenuto a Italian meet up! Mi chiamo Hannah, e sono una professoressa di Mathematica a scuola. Ho stadiato Italiano per un'anno, vorrei aiuto per parlando e scrittura. E possible aiutiamo/cambiamo sulla cultura ingelese/italiano, e praticiamo parlare ingelse/italiano?

Buongiornata

Hannah

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in language swap.
I'm Italian, working in academic world, and I'd like to improve my English.
Looking for someone patient and willing to listen, possibly linked with academic field as well (proof reading, culture, etc.).

I can offer the same with Italian, proof reading, analysis, registers compare, etc... RSVP!

Thanks,

Gianfranco

A former member
Post #: 3
Ciao a tutti,

I'm looking for any interested members who'd like to meet on a regular or semi-regular basis for 1-on-1's to chat in Italian.

I've been to one group meet-up so far and was very impressed but I'd love to be able to speak 30 mins or 1 hour of Italian once or even twice a week to keep practising more frequently.

I live in Kensington (W8) and am quite flexible on hours as I am currently not working.

Trying not to stretch the truth too far (!), I would describe my level of spoken Italian as intermediate.

Grazie tanto e spero di ricevere qualche risposta d'interesse!

A presto.

Anders
Ilan P.
user 9632433
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi all

I would like to have a language swap as I am going to do an Italian course from 13 August to 7 September 2012 in Societa Dante Alighieri Comitato di Siena. In exchange, I can help with your English conversation and grammar.

Please get in touch with me if you are interessed.

Ilan

Sophia K
HCLondon
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hi, I'm an Italian newbie. I need lots and lots of help. I can offer friendship in return. I'd prefer a female over 27 who already speaks English a a very high level.